Perl Developer - Hampshire - 3 Month Contract
* Perl Developer - Hampshire - 3 Month Contract *
A highly regarded company based in Hampshire are looking a number of Perl Developers to join there team on a 3 month contract. The Perl Developer will be forward thinking with the ability to solve problems under pressure, whilst bringing new ideas to the business.
The Perl Developer will be hands on and responsible for the maintenance and improvement of software for the client's business requirements.
The Perl Developer will need to have excellent communication skills as they will be working with internal and external clients.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Ensure reported issues are logged and dealt with within acceptable timescales
* Work in direct contact with all business areas to investigate and analyse problems
* Design and implement robust solutions adhering to high coding standards to ensure availability of core systems
* Assist with development and maintenance of software
Essential Skills and Experience
* Strong programming experience in Perl
* Strong PHP programming experience
* Computer Science degree or equivalent
* Object Oriented Programming using Perl
* Database Design and Database programming
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
If you are a strong Perl Developer that is looking to join highly regarded company then send your CV, availability and rate of pay to be considered for interviews early next week.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com