This job is no longer available
SAS / SPSS Analyst - SQL, SAS, SPSS, CRM, Marketing
SALARY: £35k - £40k
I am currently recruiting for a SAS / SPSS Analyst to join a leading organisation that is based in the Dorset region to join a team of analytical analyst. As a SAS / SPSS Analyst you will have exposure to analytical and statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS or SQL. You will analyse and look at modelling revenues for large organisations; therefore a good understanding of marketing within financial services is required.
As a SAS / SPSS Analyst you will also deliver forecasting and marketing strategies to maximise return of investment and predict measurable results.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Degree in Statistics, finance or any related numerical area, i.e., Mathematics, Economics, and Econometrics
- Experience with analytical and statistical tools such as SAS, SPSS or SQL
- Experience in modelling techniques
- Understanding of marketing within Financial Services
- Experience of CRM Analysis
- Knowledge of databasesThis role offers career growth, training and development all based in a commercial environment.
If you feel that this is the challenge that you have been looking for then I want to hear from you today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com