This job is no longer available
BI / SQL Developer - 1 Month contract + Rolling extensions - £280 - £300 Per day - London
SQL CONSULTANT / SQL DEVELOPER / SQL SERVER SOLUTIONS / SQL SERVER DATABASES/ MICROSOFT BI / SQL SERVER 2008 / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
Progressive are urgently seeking a SQL / BI Developer required for an initial 1 Month Contract with further extensions thereafter. The role is working for the NHS trust and would ideally suit someone with a background working within Healthcare / NHS Trusts.
Daily Duties and Essential Competences:
- Design, build and maintain SQL Server solutions
- Provide information management, information architecture and business intelligence consultancy services
- Responsible for the design of the technical and information architectures and the integrity of the data and information
- Experienced in implementing an application development methodology and testing protocol to ensure all applications are delivered to a high technical specification and standard of quality.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Considerable experience in developing and maintaining SQL Server databases
- Proficient with the Microsoft BI stack (SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Extensive experience in software design methodologies, testing protocols, quality processes and experience in designing enterprise-wide information architectures
- A strong knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the platforms and what approaches work well and which ones to avoid
- Experience of analysing business problems and translating these into technical solutions
If you are interested in this role and are available for a telephone interview tomorrow afternoon then please apply with your most up to date cv immediatly. NHS experience is a MUST !!!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com