This job is no longer available
- Focus on all well completion, workover and well intervention planning and execution issues
- Developing cost estimates and scoping of data for alternative well options - consider "life of well issues" (e.g. future workovers, recompletions, abandonment, etc.)
- Recommend completion design alternatives (tubular design, connectors, artificial list, sand control, stimulation, etc)
- All aspects of completion program design, development and permitting. Coordinate the gathering of data for design criteria; including offset well data, reservoir data, produced fluids types, etc.
- Equipment procurement/forecasting
- Management of Contracts for Third Party services
- Participation in the company Project Development and Execution Process phase gate meetings
- Vendor evaluation and selection, as well as work order development for vendors critical to the process
- Participate on a Rig team to monitor and execute the completion/intervention program
- Supply engineering and technical support to the Superintendent and Well Site Manager/Company Man as necessary to execute the work program
- Involvement in numerous health, safety and environmental efforts
- Mentoring of national engineers
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a completion engineer
- A valid passport issued from country of citizenship.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Proven competency in completion design, planning, and execution
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.