This job is no longer available
Job Type: Full time and permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Consultant: Tom Daltas
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to represent the highways division of a major engineering consultancy. This is an industry-leading, global firm with a prestigious brand and competitive salaries and benefits at all levels.
• Responsible for design and specification (including drawings) of road and amenity exterior lighting systems for various clients.
• Involvement in feasibility and tender design work of varied projects ranging from £10k less to in excess of £4,000,000.
• Assist with project work in Highway cross section considerations (safety fence clearances etc).
• Close interface with electrical design resources when required.
• Assist with project work in traffic signs and illuminations when required.
• Assist with project work in maintenance when required.
• Preparation of contract documentation.
• Liaison and interface with clients, other teams and third parties as required for completion of work.
• Correspondence with clients, other teams and third parties as required
• Degree or equivalent in related engineering subject
• Chartered Engineer or working towards a similar professional qualification
• Trained to professional recognized standards for carrying out design work in accordance with the Construction Design and Management Regulations
• Computer literate with advanced proven current knowledge and ability in design software such as Lighting Reality and Turbolight
• Ability to communicate in a variety of media in an effective and polite manner with all relevant parties
• Ability to provide excellent customer service
• Flexible attitude to undertake a wide range of tasks within the office
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
• Proactive approach to work, willing to get involved with tasks to support the Sub-Divisions
• Driving license is essential as the position may involve driving to and from site locations
• Ideally, full member of ILP
• Ideally, holding CSCS card and Construction Skills Certification
• Working knowledge of ILP reports and client design standards (such as HA DMRB and MCHW)
To apply for this role please send your CV to:
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44(0) 203 002 2877
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies