Lead Front End Developer
Lead Front End Developer - Leeds - up to 45k
My exciting client is looking for a Lead Front End Web Developer to work on a number of new projects. Your main responsibilities would be creating HTML 5 web pages based on designs from their creative team.
What you will be doing -
- You will be responsible for the building of HTML 5/CSS 3.0 web pages to a specific design.
- Using your experience to build search engine friendly websites
- Development of fast loading, high performance pixel perfect reproduction of designs in modern browsers with suitable degradation in older browsers.
- Able work with graphic software packages e.g. -Photoshop, Illustrator to export and optimize images for web content.
- Familiarity of rendering issues / bugs with the standard browsers and techniques to work around and resolve those issues.
- Professional experience of developing HTML 5 content for different platforms and devices using responsive design and media queries
- Understanding of SEO requirements and techniques within the website build.
- Comfortable developing and amending server side templating technologies. E.g. Twig / Symfony / Zend
- Able to build html sites and templates within CMS systems e.g. Wordpress / Drupal.
- Experience of HTML email template builds.
- Experience working with source control and other software development tools e.g. bug trackers.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within one of the UK's leading digital agencies. Get in touch ASAP. Contact Colin Turner on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com