This job is no longer available
Senior Project Engineer - Bristol - £40,000-£45,000
Progressive has a very unique role for a Senior Project Engineer to join a leading engineering company based in the South West. This is an excellent opportunity to get exposure to a ranged of industries, predominately Aerospace and Automotive. You will be a senior engineer within and act in a consultancy capacity working on the more interesting aspects of Stress Analysis.
You will work on projects from start to finish; this includes report writing and evaluations. Recently this company has been involved in some very interesting projects within the public domain. They provided a pioneering solution to a leading aerospace manufacturer which gained them world-wide recognition.
You duties will include:
- Project Management
- Product development using FEA analysis and optimization
- Report writing
- Utilize FEA for complex cross sections and to obtain unique stress concentrations for limit and ultimate loads
- Perform Stress analysis of mechanical systems & components
- Extensive work on analyzing mechanical components Extensive work on analyzing mechanical components
This is a very unique role if you're looking for a role that offers genuine career enhancement and job variety. You will have the following skills:
- Hypermesh or Hyperworks experience
- Knowledge in either aerospace of automotive
- Project Management experience
- Extensive customer facing skills
Please contact me for more information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com