This job is no longer available
Role: Technical Infrastructure Architect (PCI DSS/ Compliance Knowledge)
A rapidly expanding firm is seeking a Technical Infrastructure Architect for an initial 3 month contract with a strong possibility for extension.
Your Duties will include:
- Ownership of IT infrastructure architecture for PCI DSS compliance projects.
- Assumes a leadership role in ensuring technical compliance with all designs and solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies that best fit project and IT strategic needs.
- Working closely alongside the Technical Implementation and Project Management teams.
- Ensures consistent use of IT enterprise architecture strategy, framework and supporting processes.
- Guidance and control of internal and external technical design consultants to ensure they are cost effective and deliver quality outputs related to network and hardware infrastructure deliverables.
- Experience and strong skills with exposure to the following;
* Network segmentation,
* Management toolsets,
* Remote access (2 Factor Authentication),
* Centralized RBAC,
* Event logging and management,
* Identity and key management;
* Endpoint protection (AV, HIDS, FIM).
- Experience of transformation and migration projects.
- High-level consultancy skills in network, security and server design.
- Strong experience in developing and designing network and hardware infrastructure.
- Provides strategic insight alongside excellent communication skills with the ability to lead others and translate complex concepts and solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your most up to date CV ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com