Secondary Science Supply Teachers in Flintshire
Job Opportunities for Secondary Science Teachers in North Wales
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
The school, the child…
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools within the Flintshire area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. Within these schools our teachers support pupils of different ability levels, SEN, EAL and from many different home lives, across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our teachers with the schools and children to which they work with best.
We are looking for Qualified Science Teachers who are registered with the General Teaching Council for Wales (GTCW) for day to day assignments. You must…
- be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
- be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes
- treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
- develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks