Senior Manager Bristol
One of my leading clients is looking for a Senior Manager to join their rapidly growing Finance team in one of the largest banks in Bristol.
The role will involve you to contribute to the development of the agenda for finance change in the division, co-ordinate stakeholder engagement to proposals and successfully deliver programmes through yourself and others.
You will also support the creation of a culture of process improvement in the team and proactively identify opportunities to drive greater effectiveness in our wider team
- Proven delivery in process improvement and delivering to plan on time
- Ability to provide a clear articulation of the problem statement and known options
- Ability to build robust working relationship across the finance teams and understand how the organisation works
- Attend meetings of cross team project groups and an ability to lead and / or influence the agenda & outcomes of a cross team group.
- Have a good level of understanding of our existing finance systems, architecture and processes including core systems (e.g. SAP), EUCs and extraction tools. Gained preferably in a banking environment.
- Uses appropriate tools and techniques in the management of projects and change
- An understanding of financial controls activities and relationship between process design and our financial control framework
- Expertise in BAU roles in the wider finance function
- Experience in creating and executing system and process change
- Good communication skills, written and oral
For more info on this please get in touch.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com