This job is no longer available
IT Project Manager - Financial Crime, Risk IT
A global investment bank are looking to hire a IT Project Manager with an excellent background in Financial Crime, Compliance and Group Fraud to support a number of business processes and manage development teams.
The successful candidate will have strong understanding of Financial Crime and Fraud from an Investment Banking background to play a pivotal role in streamlining systems and processes on a global scale. In addition, it will be necessary to have experience of managing development teams abroad as well as dealing with challenging business sponsors in the UK. Project Managers will also need a strong IT background, including knowledge of fraud detection systems and data management systems.
- Project Management experience within Financial Crime, Fraud or Risk
- Proven and consistent track record working within investment banking
- Solid technical background, knowledge of either risk systems, fraud detection systems etc
- Proven track record of managing development teams, ideally with previous hands on development experience
- Experience of data management, secure data sharing and risk management systems
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and able to deal with challenging business sponsors
- Very delivery focused and ability to resolve issues quickly and diplomatically.
If you meet the above business and technical experience, please apply for immediate consideration. Candidates must be available within a month.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com