This job is no longer available
Your role would be to design, develop and support the Electrical Switchgear, terminations and hub devices, acting as Technical Manager and/or Systems Design Authority where necessary.
- Take responsibility for the Electrical Design aspects of a variety of electro-mechanical systems for the Renewable, Defence and Oil and Gas industries.
- Act as Technical Manager to provide technical leadership to a small team of engineers (usually about 4). So your ability to lead a small team is vital, along with a willingness to work with people from other engineering disciplines.
- Be comfortable working with HV (33kV and above).
- Be prepared to work offshore on occasion, where you would lead a deployment team with all aspects of HV connections, terminations and splices.
- You should be familiar with all current EU andUKelectrical standards.
- A proven track record in Electrical Design and Testing is vital.
- A relevant degree or equivalent
- A full UK Driving Licence
- Be familiar with all current EU andUKelectrical standards
This role is based in Barnstaple, Devon and you would be there on a permanent basis, however there will be a requirement to go offshore at times, as well as UK travel.
Salary on offer will be up to £50k, with offshore pay as entitled.
A relocation package will be offered on a case by case basis.
Interviews will commence asap, with a telephone interview followed by face-to-face.
If you are interested, I'd be really keen to hear from you. To apply, please send me through an up-to-date CV, or call me on 0131 243 4044.