This job is no longer available
Business Analysts (PPI) are urgently required by a leading bank - this is a unique opportunity to join an accredited team for a number of ongoing payments projects, paying £400-500/day.
The payments area has a number of ongoing projects and analyst support is required across all of these projects. The primary role is in the reengineering of the existing payments process to (a) increase controls/reduce risk and (b) improve operational efficiency. The work will cover definition of the existing process, identification of problems and the design, agreement and implementation of solutions in this area. This is not a technical role around payments requiring extensive knowledge of payment systems, the opportunities are around changing the business process.
A small degree of UK travel required.
- Extensive experience in a majorUKretail bank/ major consultancy
- Extensive experience of working in change in a retail bank
- Professionally qualified in business analysis
- Demonstrable experience of process redesign skills including assessment of the impact on people, systems, regulation and MI
- Demonstrable knowledge of data/data architecture (in line with a BA role, not necessarily as a data analyst or database administrator) in terms of the flow through of data from source systems to front end process/MI
- Demonstrable experience of formal business requirements gathering including writing of the requirements, functional specifications and traceability
- Some experience of project/change management - there will be an expectation of self-management as well as accountability for reporting and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of delivering process change from initial high level design to procedural change
- Knowledge of claims management handling and decision making
- Experience of PPI complaints
- Educated to a minimum degree level of a 2:1 from an established university to cope with the intellectual demands of the role
- A strong academic record
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk