This job is no longer available
Do you want to work within an exciting organisation that offers prosperous career opportunities? I am looking for people like you, who are successful project managers and have passion for project management
I am currently looking for a project manager to deliver a portfolio of approximately 20 Transmission Networks Engineering and Construction projects through the pre-delivery stage prior to construction with an approx portfolio value of £200m. You will be responsible for site investigations, environmental impact assessments, consents (planning, wayleaves & environmental), and coordinating basic Engineering Design.
The role will cover the following
* Establish a portfolio programme of works and manage the various department interfaces to deliver such works
* Procure and complete site investigation works to allow completion of Engineering Designs
* Coordinate completion of Environmental Impact Assessments and communicate findings to all relevant parties
* Coordinate planning consents and provide support and information to assist. Communicate findings and impacts to affected departments
Documentation and others).
* Liaise with Engineering Dept to coordinate engineering requirements.
* Present milestone completion documentation and KPI's to Key Account Team for submission to client and monitor/manage income costs and margin across the portfolio of Pre Delivery Projects.
* Liaise internally and with clients to put in place appropriate procurement processes to deliver projects
* Coordinate CDM-C and other Safety resources during the initial Engineering and Pre-Delivery stages.
* Deliver site works during the Pre Delivery Phase meeting safety, quality and environmental standards
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Significant experience in managing a portfolio of complex projects (experience in electrical transmission projects desirable)
- Engineering degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Construction or Site Management Experience
- Ideally from an electrical background
- Experience of managing projects from cradle to grave.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, then please don't hesitate to contact me. This opportunity won't be around for long so please send me across your up-to-date CV
Salary (NEG) on Experience