This job is no longer available
Senior Citrix Architect
Role: Senior Citrix Architect
Location: South Dublin
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000
Benefits: Excellent benefits
*** Feel free to pass this onto friends and colleagues ***
My company is a leading Irish technology solutions integrator based in South Dublin.
This is a company that has been steadily growing in strenght, reputation, and
profitablitity. They take on some of the best projects in the country. As part of tehir
growth stategy they are looking to take on a Senior Citrix Architect to join their team.
There is a fantastic career opportunity for the person who has right blend of technical
depth and customer/solution focus. They need someone who not only has indept Citrix
knowledge, the ability to design and impliment enterprise level Citrix systems, but who
can also explain in laymans terms to clients.
There is a definite career path with this company. This role will initially entail 30% pre-
sales and 70% post-sales delivery (i.e. design/implementation services & support). There
is the opportunity to grow into a full-time pre-sales, full-time consulting, or even a
leadership role for the integrator's Citrix solutions practice as it continues to expand.
You will also have the option to learn and be education by the company to ensure your
progression and growth.
The person they need:
- You will have expert-level knowledge with Citrix solutions, including XenApp and
- You must be passionate about helping customers and companies optimize
application/desktop delivery and their end-user experience with Citrix technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- Pre-sales activities to drive new Citrix product/services business.
- Project-based consulting services for strategic customer implementations.
- Evangelizing Citrix solutions through customer demos and events.
- Indept Citrix knowledge- CEE or CCEA level.
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments
- including expert-level knowledge of XenApp configuration, XenDesktop, Provisioning
Server, various hypervisors and management platforms (XenServer/XenCenter,
vSphere/vCenter, Hyper-V, SCVMM)
- Solid knowledge and experience with Windows 7 and application delivery/packaging
solutions - including application packaging and virtualization
- Citrix CCEE certification or ability to achieve rapidly.
- Microsoft qualified with a high proficiency in Windows server, active directory.
For immediate consideration do not think twice and contact me:
Valerie Heatley 01 8883444
And / or send me an up to date CV in Word Format.
Citrix Architect, Technical Architect, CCEE, CCEA, Citrix consultant, Windows.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com