This job is no longer available
Support Engineer- UNIX and Windows
Role: Support Engineer
Location: Just off the M50
Salary: Competitive - dependant on seniority
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Training, Free lunch, and others.
My clients is the global market leader for business software. They are based in great
location just off the M50. You will get to join a company that prides themselves on
excellence and professional development. You will join an enthusiastic team who love
to question how things are done.
- Trouble-shoot and solve incoming customer problems- this may involve liaising
- Analyse and resolve customer messages by means of knowledge databases
- Report errors to development support
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries
Skills you need:
- Advanced diagnostic and technical analysis skills
- Proficiency with operating systems (Unix and Microsoft Windows)
- Knowledge of programming (ABAP, Java or Visual Basic)
- Reasonable knowledge of relational databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL)
This is an immediate requirement so if you have these skills then do not hesitate to get
in touch. Send me a CV in word format and, or give me a call on 01 8883444.
UNIX, Microsoft, Windows, Support engineer, technical support,
ABAP, Java, Visual Basic, Oracle, SQL.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com