Instrumentation And Control Engineer/ EPC Contractor/ Aberdeen
An opportunity has arisen for an Instrumentation and Control Engineer to join a large EPC Contractor inAberdeen. This is a permanent position within the operations management Division.
The Instrumentation and Control Engineer will be the focal point for ensuring that all integrity project support issues are addressed. You will be the support to the operations team onshore and offshore. You will be liaising with the relevant discipline Assett Technical Authority and will be capable of acting on their behalf.
- Liaise with onshore and offshore operations teams
- Provide support to the Technical Authority
- Provide input to project conceptual design and selection studies
- Develop related procedures operations/maintenance or otherwise for use into operations phase.
- Contribute to and observe Corporate and Divisional HSEQ policies, procedures, plans and initiatives.
- Have project and operations experience (Ideally offshore)
- Hold a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas
This is a unique opportunity. If you are interested please send me a copy of your CV ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss it further.