This job is no longer available
Are you looking for a new contract with a reputable company?
My client are a service company who provide service to the offshore industry and they are currently seeking a Designer (Structural biased) to join their team. They are offering long term work.
Ideally I am looking for someone with strong structural Oil and Gas experience who is able to made occasional offshore visits. You do not need to have your R.G.I.T up to date however must be willing to make these visits. To be considered for this roel you must have the following experience:
- Structural experience or background
- Detailed design
- Fabrication, fabricated structures, layouts
- Structural steelwork
- Structural assemblies
- Previous oil and gas experience
- AutoCAD or Inventor
- Offshore experience (advantageous) - jackets / platforms
- Producing estimate (advantageous)
- Willing to make offshore visits
- Checking drawings
- Mentoring junior apprentices
- HNC/D in revel vent engineering discipline
If you are looking for a new challenge and think this could be of interest please apply.