Operating Model BA (192926)
Business Analyst-Target Operating Model-Treasury/ALM-Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a business analyst to come on board for a top tier bank with excellent target operating model experience specifically within Treasury management and regulatory reporting. This role will pay a maximum of £550.00 per day.
You will take the role in defining the current and target process flows and primary control points for a group wide implementation.
Some of the role responsibilities will include:
- Documentation of requirements for new target operating model
- Attending and documenting workshops with the business and SME's
- Assist in validating the TOM
- Document support model and SLA's
- Analysis of current state models
Some of the experience you will need for this role to be considered will be:
- SOX, RCA or Finance Control Framework experience
- Treasury, ALM, Liquidity or Regulatory background
- QRM or Banc ware systems experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in Banking
If you feel this is a good fit, then please feel free to reply back with your CV and I will come back to you as soon as I can.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk