This job is no longer available
- To provide cohesive communication and effective team working with key individuals across the internal business capabilities; primarily asset management, education and training and estate infrastructure
- To research, analyse and prepare appropriate, comprehensive briefing material on market players, both public and private sector
- To prepare appropriate briefing materials including reports and presentations both for internal business development purposes and for external client meetings
- To manage and amend the business document management system ensuring it is up to date at all times for internal review and planning purposes
- To support bid activity including preparation of internal documentation and management and reporting against opportunity pipeline
Babcock is the nation’s largest private sector provider of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers including Network Rail, EDF Energy, BMW, London Fire Brigade and the Ministry of Defence.
We’re proud to be an award winning team. In 2012 we were the ‘Education Business of the Year’ for our joint venture initiatives and ‘Best Post 16 Education Provider’ for our Ofsted Grade 1 engineering training capability.
So it’s not surprising that we’re looking for exceptional people to help us to continue our growth.