This job is no longer available
A leading Pharmaceutical company with headquarters inLondon, has a new vacancy within it's Compliance function inLondon. In particular, this multinational requires a Training and Communications Manager that can help implement the policies, procedures and controls that comply with anti-bribery legislation. This is an excellent opportunity for a Training & Competence manager with ABC knowledge and understanding, that wishes to join a leading multinational firm.
Responsibilities will include:
Primary responsibility for ABAC training and communications to employees and third parties, including:
* Ensuring the ABAC training and Communication plan is fit for purpose and current
* Delivery of the annual ABAC training and Communications plan
* Updating the training and communications plan in response to internal and external benchmarking
* Delivery of updated training and communications targeted to different audiences ( including third parties)
* Ensuring all training and communications are fully track able
* Assess and report on the effectiveness of training and communications
* Upfront and ongoing stakeholder management in the delivery of training and communications
* Contribute to regular reporting on the ABAC programme, including the corporate responsibility report, annual report, Audit and Risk Committee reports and other reports as necessary.
* Leverage the Governance, Ethics and Assurance Community to assist with face to face delivery of training and communications.
* Ensure adequate training and communications systems are in place to ensure effective delivery.
Key Skills Required:
* Experience in managing a complex communications strategy and translating internal and external factors into an annual communications plan.
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentations to large and small audiences and senior executives.
* Experience in tracking the delivery of training and communications to a wide audience across multiple geographies.
* Proficient in English, essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of international anti-bribery legislation including the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and OECD anti-bribery convention.
* High degree of organisational awareness; demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex problems
Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry an advantage
Salary: £40 - £50k
If you are an experienced Training and Communications Manager, with strong knowledge of ABC legislation and would relish the opportunity to work for a leading Pharma firm; please send your CV to me for consideration.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk