This job is no longer available
Secondary Teacher of History of Art, Middlesex, London
One Term Contract, September 2013
Independent SchoolCapita is recruiting for a specialist secondary History of Art teacher of Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 for a one term maternity cover in an independent school for girls aged between 3 and 18. The role will be part time.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate's report concluded that the school was outstanding, and that "outstanding pastoral care is underpinned by a clear structure that ensures that pupils of all ages feel cared for, supported and valued". The school is set in green space in Middlesex with easy access by Underground from central London.
To apply for this post as part time teacher of History of Art you should be dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated; a teacher with a passion for your subject and be able to inspire young people across all key stages to exceed expectations in this school. You must have a commitment to the improvement of the curriculum, the standard of teaching, and the results in the department, while delivering engaging and innovative lessons to students.
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Qualified Teacher, PGCE or GTP
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Art History
- Qualification in Art History, and previous experience teaching
- Capable of teaching KS3, 4 and 5
- Principles and practices of monitoring, assessment and evaluation
- An ability to lead students in your specialist skills areas
- Excellent interpersonal skills
All staff members receive high quality CPD opportunities
For more information please contact Sophie Hryniewicz at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 / 07584 408142 or e-mail your CV