.Net Development Team Leader - C. London - £75k
.Net Development Team Leader needed for an Asset Management client based in Central London. The role will be paying up to £75k for the most experienced candidates and also has an excellent benefits package.
The Development Team Leader is responsible for leading a team of Developers (10-12 Developers), so previous team lead experience is essential.
- SQL Server
- Full Development Lifecycle
- Experience of either MS Dynamics CRM, Sharepoint or Biztalk
- Team Lead experience
- Management of the Microsoft Development technical environment/architecture.
- Analysis, design and building of solutions.
- Maintenance of development standards and procedures.
- Support of existing applications.
- Provide a QA control function for all work delivered by the team.
- Maintain appropriate levels of skill required within the team.
- Team Management and resource scheduling and planning.
If you're interested in this position, please get in touch as soon as possible. I also have a more detailed job specification if needed.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com