This job is no longer available
Systems Analyst - Workflow - Investment Banking
A global investment bank are looking for a strong workflow systems analyst to play a pivotal role in a global programme.
The successful candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of workflow tools, e.g. IBM BPM and Case manager along with a proven track record of reviewing and writing functional/technical specifications. The candidate will also need strong data experience including data transformation, in addition, some development experience would be an advantage. More over, candidates will be required to work with various development teams and product teams to develop user interfaces.
- Excellent systems analysis experience within Investment Banking
- Hands on and recent experience of working with workflow systems, ideally IBM BPM
- Strong ability to produce detailed functional and technical specifications
- Able to work closely with developers, architects and design teams
- Able to assist in the design of user interfaces
- Delivery focused and familiar with Agile
- Experience of using document management systems and other IBM products would be highly advantageous
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration, candidates with recent investment banking workflow experience will be shortlisted first.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com