This job is no longer available
An Audit Manager is needed by a leading pharmaceutical organisation, listed on the FTSE 250 and a true market leader in their field.
Our client is looking to recruit for an Audit manager with solid experience in Anti-Bribery and Corruption to join theirUKhead office based inLondon. The position is going to be suitable for candidates who are looking for the next stage in their career within Internal Audit with the opportunity to move into the business in the future as well as work for an innovative World leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
The position will offer senior management exposure as well as exposure to cutting edge business areas and the chance to gain a full insight into the workings of global organisation. Most importantly, concentrate on using your knowledge and experience of Anti-Bribery and Corruption for a Global market leader.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and assessing keys risks & controls with regards to Anti-Bribery & Corruption, business units, functional and technical areas.
- Lead execution and manage a team to carry out audit processes.
- Assist the Audit Director to develop and maintain the Anti-Bribery & Corruption strategy and methodology
- Recommend improvements to internal controls,
- Additional language will highly desired (Mandarin, Russian or Spanish)
(A full detailed list of duties can be provided once interest has been confirmed)
To be considered you will fit the following candidate profile:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA, CIA) or Six Sigma, Prince 2, PMP.
- Working knowledge and understanding of international anti-bribery legislation including the UK Bribery Act, FCPA and OECD anti-bribery convention.
- Knowledge of the external environment and latest trends in enforcement of anti-bribery laws.
- Exposure to Internal Audit, Risk Management or Compliance.
- Financial and operational reviews.
- Leading projects and reporting to senior management.
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of risk based auditing models e.g. IIA, COSO
This position will give you an opportunity for career progression and exposure to cultures and business practices from different countries, constant exposure to senior management and to get involved in special audit assignments away from the norm. You will be expected to travel on an international scale.
To have an impartial discussion or to be considered for this role, please send an updated CV or forward to someone that would be interested in this type of role.
Dinsdale Bowen - Wright
Internal Audit - Commerce & Industry
Real Staffing Group
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk