This job is no longer available
An excellent Software Architect opportunity has opened up within a large private sector client in central Manchester. The Software Architect must have excellent business intelligence and data warehousing skills - and a strong background in solution design.
The BI Architect will interact with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other technical staff to work through the full life-cycle of solution development. You will gather customer requirements and translate these into software solutions within an Agile environment
- Business Intelligence architecture with 10+ years work related experience.
- Strong understanding of global business/functional areas. Ability to present persuasively across communication settings.
- Experience in creating and overseeing a creative and/or technical team (may be multiple).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Practical experience of ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) using various Microsoft technologies: direct procedures, SSIS.
- Expertise in Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power Pivot, Power View, xVelocity, Azure, SharePoint, Excel Services, PerformancePoint Server, MDX queries and experience working with large data sets.
- Knowledge of database modeling techniques including Star Schema, Snowflake, Data warehouse architecture, hybrid methods.
This is a fantastic senior level role and offers a generous salary and excellent benefits. For more information on package or company profile, please submit a current CV and/or call Chris Reilly on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com