Solutions Architect -Manchester- £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus
An experienced Solutions Architect is required to lead the implementation of projects and ensure that delivery timescales are adhered to.
Day to day tasks -
- Leading the development of solution methodologies, working closely with the development team to implement changes.
- Coordinate tasks between internal and external technical resources.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and technical directors to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan, and serve as a lead as required, to implement the installation, customization, and integration efforts
- Oversee all aspects of project life cycle, from initial kickoff through requirements analysis, design and implementation phases for projects within the solution area
- Provide quality assurance for services within the solution area
- Working within Agile methodologies
Key Requirements -
· Extensive Java development experience: J2SE, J2EE, multithreading, JPA, Spring, Agile
. They should have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines
. A broad and deep understanding of Databases is also required.
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity get in touch ASAP - Heather O'Rourke - on 0161 817 788 - at Computer Futures.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com