Training Manager - Regulatory Reporting/Banking
Training Manager urgently required by a leading Investment Bank - this is a unique opportunity to join an accredited team, for a long-term opportunity. The role would be up to 6-months initial contract and can extend or go permanent from there, paying a daily rate pf £500-600/day and based in their Canary Wharf office.The Training Manager will manage a small training team which creates strategies for training and designs and delivers high quality training programmes for delivery to a large global audience through a variety of mediums. It will be partly hands on, requiring the Training Manager to deliver training to end users for a proportion of their time.
The Training Manager will have extensive Training exposure, a proven track record managing others, and ideally have regulatory system exposure. If not they will have banking experience, and have training exposure working with in-house systems which are being developed and constantly changing, so they will have a track record working with changing systems and adapting their training accordingly.
- People management
- An excellent communicator with strong oral, analytical and written skills.
- Candidate must have significant experience of developing and delivering training strategies and plans, including resource planning, across multiple project streams and multiple geographies
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into agreed detailed training plans
- Superior analytical, planning, and conceptual skills
- Have extensive experience in design of training course content and accompanying supporting materials
- Have extensive experience in classroom system training delivery in global environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office Applications:
- o Word - extensive experience with large document design and development
- o Power Point - extensive experience with presentation design and development
- Experience in using and delivering via webex, or similar products
- Experience with authoring and or implementing elearning
- Good understanding of Global Markets and Global Banking products and/or Client On-Boarding processes an advantage
- Ability to understand current state and work with the SME's to develop future-state processes and to define training needs from these requirements
- Positive attitude and flexible worker
- Management of a training team
- Experience/knowledge of using Pega systems would be advantageous
- Ability to devise creative solutions to training requirements
- Support impact assessment workshops, UAT activities and post implementation support
- Flexible and able to work to tight and changing deadlines
And will have:
- Formal Training expert in a business and technology environment
- Training accreditation e.g. TAP
Training Managers who are highly proficient with MS Office applications, strong communicators and managers, and with Webex exposure or similar products, with regulatory exposure or experience with in-house systems that have been continually developed and changed are urged to apply - this a unique opportunity to join a renowned and globally accredited team in a Tier 1 Investment Bank.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk