This job is no longer available
- Preparation of technical sections of ITTs and analysis of returned bids for the selection of third party services.
- Preliminary well design for normally pressured wells including casing, directional, fluids, cementing bits and hydraulics.
- Preparation of discreet sections of well construction programmes.
- Liaison with key third party contractors for input to well designs and programmes.
- Preparation of data for statutory submissions to regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of and participation in risk assessment, hazard analysis and DWOP processes.
- Preparation and processing of probabilistic models for well engineering projects.
- Preparation of AFEs
- Operational support including preparation of load out lists, daily cost tracking, supplementary programme preparation and reporting.
- Participation in emergency response.
- Technical sections to ITTs.
- Technical analysis and recommendation to award for bids submitted.
- Well designs & well construction programmes.
- Basis of Design and Drilling Programmes for normally pressured wells.
- Statutory submissions
- Input to daily cost tracking
- Programme amendments/supplements
- P1 models
- Final well reports
- Engineering studies
Huxley Associates is an international recruitment agency specialising in the placement of senior professionals in a diverse range of sectors.