This job is no longer available
A large Subsea Service Company inAberdeenis currently looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer and an Electrical Engineer to join their expanding team inAberdeen. The department that you will be working for has one of the lowest turnovers in the company, therefore these opportunities do not come about very often. The Senior Position has come about due to the last person in that position being promoted to Projects Team Leader. If you were to be successful this would create a very attractive career path for you within this company and the rest of the Oil and Gas industry. You will also be offered a very competitive package and a relocation benefit may also be on offer.
- Familiar with the build and inspection of electrical control systems
- Experience with PLC's
- Experience of the control and operation of Hydraulic Power Units
- Umbilical Reelers and Electrical Control Systems for subsea use
- Familiar with the process of electrical drawing
- Familiar with the construction of and testing requirements of a range of topside Subsea Control equipment including Electrical/Electronic Control Systems
- Experience of Subsea electrical control design including SOVs
- Experience in a senior position
There will be a lot of interest in the position so please apply as soon as possible and I will give you a call to discuss it in more detail.