This job is no longer available
- Managing and maintaining the company's storage-based systems and the deployment of these storage technologies
- Understanding business objectives and seeking ways to help the company meet these goals with storage technology
- Familiarity with backup technologies, methodologies and environments.
- Daily monitoring, support, maintenance, tuning and health checks of the corporate systems, networks, storage and infrastructure (both physical and virtual) in a very busy, rapidly growing, geographically distributed environment.
- Strong experience in storage administration, monitoring and performance measurement tools.
- Strong experience in design, implementation, clustering, replication, high availability, multi-pathing and performance tuning of enterprise storage solutions SAN/NAS.
- Strong experience in design, implementation, troubleshooting, high availability, performance tuning of virtual infrastructure.
- Strong experience in backup/restore operations with focus on network storage appliances.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a large scale environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is considered an asset.
- Professional certifications in network, system storage administration / systems security are a benefit
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your c.v below for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com