This job is no longer available
My clients a leading Consultancy currently seek a Instructional Designer/E-Learning Support Professional, Canary Wharf, Permanent, competitive salary and package.
This is a great opportunity to join this team as they embed new policy, process and procedures and drive forward a robust and cutting edge Learning Design offering to the business. As an integral part of a collaborative team you will be instrumental in supporting the design of content and material for an exciting range of learning solutions where there is particular business appetite for cutting edge and futuristic learning technology including blended, mobile and social learning.
Key duties will include:
- Working in collaboration with Instructional Designers supporting the creation of learning materials such as story boards and templates
- Liaising with offshore graphic teams to create highly visible brand compliant graphics
- Support the review of existing materials
- Using learning technology to build videos, podcasts, audio recordings, simulations
- Assist in the production and deployment of virtual classroom and new technologies
This opportunity will suit an individual who is passionate about Learning Design and has a good exposure to E-Learning/Instructional Design but wants to grow through supporting more senior professionals. You will meet the following criteria:
- Significant proven experience in Learning Instructional Design and Learning Technology support
- Authoring tool knowledge use e.g. Adobe Captivate and Articulate
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- SCORM standards knowledge or studio filming skills advantageous yet non-essential
- Open to all sector backgrounds yet must demonstrate understanding of working in a Corporate Environment - professional services advantageous yet non essential
For immediate consideration please forward on a copy of you update CV immediately