This job is no longer available
I am looking for an experienced Credit Risk Manager to support, develop and drive the Credit Risk decision making improvement.
Areas of responsibility for the team include development, testing, implementation and maintenance of acquisition strategies including
- Risk reward framework cut-offs
- Fraud and credit abuse prevention
- Affordability assessment
- Scorecard development and analysis.
Your role as the Risk Manager will be to manage a relatively new team and use your experience on how to solve problems, guide and lead the team of analysts. You will also be responsible for working with the senior stakeholders in the business.
To qualify for the role you will need the following
- Strong Credit Risk experience
- Experience of building models
- SAS or SPSS
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk