This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Liquidity Risk Management
A investment bank based in The Netherlands are looking to recruit a business analyst with a strong consultant background to assist on their ILAAP programme.
This is a high profile project whereby client is faced with a number of liquidity management gaps that need to be closed therefore candidates must have excellent knowledge of liquidity risk management. In addition, the successful candidate will have the ability to define complex business requirements for systems related changes as well as liquidity reporting and processes. It is also necessary to have excellent stakeholder management along with an ability to relocate in order to work on a full time programme in The Netherlands.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience within investment banking
- Working knowledge of liquidity, liquidity management and liquidity assessment within investment banking
- Proven track record of producing business and functional requirements within a number of environments
- Ability to identify problems, provide solutions and requirements for any systems or process related changes
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment
- Able to relocate to The Netherlands
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com