This job is no longer available
One of the world's largest recruitment businesses based in the City of London is looking to hire an IT Operations Support Analyst on a permanent basis.
The IT Operations Support Analyst will provide telephone support for a number of standard products and services, as well as ensuring that all IT services and Infrastructure components are functioning as expected.
*** Please note this role will require you to work shift patterns that include days, evenings, nights over weekends and bank holiday on a 9 weekly cycle ***
We are looking for an IT Operations Support Analyst with excellent customer service skills, who is comfortable taking first line support calls. You will monitor and support infrastructure services and must have excellent problem solving skills.
Candidates with skills in all or most of the following preferred:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server & Desktop
- Networking: Basic Knowledge of IP networks and how to troubleshoot
- Databases: Basic knowledge of SQL
- Applications: Experience of supporting bespoke applications
- Exchange & Outlook support experience
- Blackberry and Mobile support experience
- Citrix Presentation Server Support Experience
- Telephony support experience: Avaya 8300 and Index
- Experience of Management Tools, such as: Active Batch, Solarwinds, Insight Manager & HP Sim
- Hardware Support experience: Servers, Desktops, Wyse terminals, NAS storage
Salary: £30,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk