IT Training Executive
The idea candidate must have the following skills:
- Has previously worked in a customer facing role.
- Has motor industry experience including in depth knowledge of how dealerships operate.
- Previous experience of developing and delivering systems based training.
- Previous experience of managing training programmes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent administrative and time management / planning skills.
- Flexible with working hours to meet changing deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and a good team worker.
- Well presented / tidy.
- Development of on-line and / or video based training courses.
- Technical background. Knowledge of internet based systems.
***CANDIDATE MUST HAVE PREVIOUS COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE IN WORKING IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.***
Duration: 3-6 Months+
This is an urgent requirement - Interviews will be taking place immediately!
If you are interested then please sent over a copy of your most recent
CV, alternatively you can call me on 0207 469 5255 for further details.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com