Agile Project Manager - London - Up to £75,000 DOE
AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
I am currently looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join one of my best clients and manage the launch of their new product. The products will be delivered via mobile, social and online channels. This will drive a profit stream in its own right as well as increasing the number of people interacting with the existing brand and deepening relationships with the existing audience that forms the core of the company's strategy.
The ideal candidate will have started off as a Business Analyst before moving into Agile based project management. They will have a very good understanding of how to extract requirements as user stories and manage them through the full development life cycle using Agile methodologies. This unique opportunity offers the right applicant the ability to get in at the beginning of a growth business and have a large say in shaping its future.
- Writing and gathering User Stories
- Scrum Master
- Knowledge of gambling compliance
- Vendor Management
- Outstanding analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to persuade others
- Extraction of User Stories, Epics & Wireframes
- Deadline-driven start up environment
- Vendor Selection and management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead via influence, patience and determination.
- Used Scrum and/or Kanban in a commercial environment
If this sounds like your next opportunity and you have the commercial experience apply with an up to date CV to Jennifer Smith.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com