This job is no longer available
Data Warehouse Architect / Technical Architect - 6 Months - London - £500 per day
Data Warehouse Architect / Technical Architect / Business Intelligence / Data Modelling / Netezza / Kimball / ETL / SQL / Microsoft SQL / T-SQL / Oracle
My client a global data organisation are currently seeking a highly experienced Data Warehouse / Technical Architect with extensive experience in large scale data warehouse implementations to work on a technical strategy and ongoing implementation of a variety of significant Commercial and Infrastructure Projects.
The suitable consultant MUST HAVE an extensive background of designing, building and implementing multi - terabyte data warehouses, and will be well versed in ER Data Modelling, Kimball, and ETL.
Key skills Required:
- Architecture track record ( 3+ Years ) in Large scale Data Warehouse Implementations
- 7 Years IT Development experience to senior level or similar consulting experience working on Large scale Database Applications or Warehouse Initiatives
- Governance / Technical design Authority Experience :
- Defining coding best practises ( coding standards, source control, continuous integration )
- Conducting code and design quality reviews
- Experience with design patterns ( Microsoft Enterprise patterns / test patterns )
- Experience in VLDB with heavy use of ETL Tools
- Expertise with relational technologies: specifically SQL Sever and Oracle (In application development as SQL, T- SQL
- Expertise in the overall design of systems and understanding of Business needs
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are readily available to interview and start, then please forward your most up to date cv.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right consultant who wants to join a worldwide prestigious organisation.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com