This job is no longer available
Business Consultant (SAP Environment) £40k + Benefits -Surrey
An global giant (fortune 500) is looking for a Business Consultant to support business owners and in some cases Solution Architects or Technical Architects in defining or capturing clear and unambiguous functional requirements of their SAP system. The requirements should describe the functions, processes, information flows, and other non functional requirements that are required for IT professionals to be able to estimate and build Information Systems.
The ideal candidate will possess great communicational skills and past experience dealing with key stakeholders. It is vital the Business Consultant is able to clearly present the business needs to key stakeholders and drive the business forward.
- A consultancy minded individual capable of speaking in business terms whilst visualising and driving solutions across organisational boundaries
- Specific methodologies and associated tools to capture process details (e.g. Nimbus Control)
- In-depth knowledge in at least one Business domain (e.g. Sales, HR, NPP, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics etc.).
- Specific methodologies and associated tools to capture the requirements
- Experience of the job, in order to be able to ask the "right" questions to the business owners.
- Good knowledge of SAP software in order to communicate with technical architects
For more information about the position please call Jason Porter on 0207 758 7366.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk