This job is no longer available
Lead Insight Analyst - £50,000 - London
This role forms a key part of the customer Insight team. This is a new role created through the continual expansion of the analytics team. The Customer Insight team are a focal point of the company report and presenting to the board of directors
Key Accountabilities of this role are
- undertake data analysis and data modelling to support marketing activity.
- use data analysis to drive profitability of customers.
- interrogate large transactional data bases.
- liaise with key stake-holders to understand business goals and identify analysis projects that support these goals.
- undertake post campaign analysis.
- support production of management reports.
- communicate findings of analysis throughout the business.
We're looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience
- experience of data analysis in a marketing environment.
- a record of turning customer insights into actionable solutions.
- minimum of two years' SAS experience (BASE SAS).
- knowledge of customer segmentation and predictive analysis techniques e.g. cluster analysis, logistic regression, CHAID.
- campaign targeting and post campaign analysis.
- exposure to large transactional data bases.
- ability to work on and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- good interpersonal skills.
- excellent attention to detail.
- good communication skills.
- a passion for data.
- able to pick up new data tools/concepts quickly.
- able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- interested in data analysis and the commercial benefits of it.
- able to adapt to constantly changing challenges
If you are looking for a new Analytics challenge and are looking for a top marketing agency offering excellent opportunities, cutting edge analytics and expanding your knowledge and experience, send in your CV now and call Karlene Pathirana on 0207 469 5200.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com