SQL Server Developer
- Solid experience as a SQL Server 2008 BI developerDevelopment experience in team environment with high-end projects from inception through delivery with competency the following areas:
- SQL Server 2008 RDBMS database development including T-SQL programming and database design (data modelling, use of techniques such as partitioning and compression, performance tuning).
- ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- BI presentation delivery utilising SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SharePoint and Office or other BI tools
- Experience processing large data sets. Client facing and thinking strategically from client's perspective to deploy correct solutions.Experience of working to Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).Knowledge of industry standards / best practices.
- Delivery and maintenance of high performance SQL Server data warehouse and business intelligence implementations that process large volumes of data (a billon + records a day).
- Communication with technical and business staff in technical and plain English language;
- Documenting all work carried out (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup);
- Occasional business analysis;
- Operational support of production systems.
- Any experience in or exposure to the following is not required by would be advantageous:
- Database Administration
- SQL Azure
- Knowledge of retailer sector
- Continuous Integration
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk