This job is no longer available
UI / UX DESIGNER
UP TO £45,000
I am currently looking for UI / UX Designer for a marketing leading company in Central London.
It is a great opportunity to make your mark on the UX of a creative, fast-paced company.
- Designed the look, layout and graphics for web applications, and can demonstrate examples
- Understands UX and human-computer interaction and can explain principles of design, and how to design a UI on that basis
- Strong graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator or other) skills to produce high-fidelity proof-of-concept design work
- Can communicate well and advocate for good UX and appropriate choices or facets of a design
- Good at understanding and distilling requirements and priorities in order to produce an interface that gives the appropriate visibility levels to the right components
The following would be very advantageous, subject to the criteria above:
- Responsive web design
- Previous experience working solo or in a startup-type environment
The following are "nice to have", but absolutely not required - these are bonuses, if present:
- Print design skills
If you have the suitable skills, please apply with an up to date CV today to Jennifer Smith!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com