Instructional Design Manager, London
My clients a leading Consultancy currently seek a Learning Instructional Design Manager,CanaryWharf, 6-12month FTC, c.50k plus excellent benefits.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join this team as they embed new policy, process and procedures and drive forward a robust and cutting edge Learning Design offering to the business. You will have a great blend of strategic project/programme management deliverables supporting a Senior Manager but will still remain close to the heart of designing new course material and blended learning initiatives as a Senior Designer.
Key duties will include:
- Senior design responsibilities heading up the creation of high calibre, innovative learning programmes using blended learning and technology
- Relationship management - leading consultation with wider senior stakeholders across the business as well as wider Learning colleagues
- Subject matter expert facing off to a specific client population
- Responsible for the review of existing learning content making trusted recommendations
- Oversight and development of E-Learning Designers, an off-shore graphics team and remote headcount
This opportunity will suit an individual who is passionate about Learning Design and has a strong E-Learning/Instructional Design background and will meet the following criteria:
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven experience of providing guidance to a team of designers
- Ability to work strategically, and effectively project manage workflow yet still deliver in a hands on design capacity where necessary
- Significant proven experience in Learning Instructional Design and Learning Technology. Used in an innovative way demonstrating creativity
- Authoring tool knowledge use e.g. Adobe Captivate and Articulate
- Open to all sector backgrounds yet must demonstrate understanding of working in a Corporate Environment - professional services experience advantageous yet non essential
For immediate consideration please forward on a copy of your update CV immediately.