This job is no longer available
Ideally you will have previous experience of low level (physical layer) GSM Base Stations, or telecommunications or any other demanding real time embedded software development. As an expert in your area you will be responsible for leading DSP System Design technical activities, writing specifications, planning, designing, implementing, integrating/verifying and delivering solutions to customers. You will be solving complex engineering problems in many technology areas and will coach selected collaborators in solving complex engineering problems.
* A good degree in Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science.
* Strong real time embedded software development in C.
* Strong embedded DSP software design, implementation and testing.
* Full life cycle software development in a structured environment.
* Real time Operating Systems experience.
* Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
* Experience in C++.
* Experience of GSM Base Station hardware and/or telecommunications.
* Familiar with software version handling.
This global company is a leading player in mobile broadband. Ranging from calls on GSM through LTE. With an enviable track record of operating at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Their experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. They provide the world's most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. Salaries are in the upper quartile at each level of experience, combined with offering an excellent benefits package, and recognising that people are its most important asset it has made a commitment to professional and personal development of its staff.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com