This job is no longer available
2 Workstream Managers are urgently required by a global leading bank - this would be for an initial 9-month contract (rolling) role, paying up to £600/day and based in their London office.
The Workstream Managers would have:
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced innovative project, preferably within the global financial services industry.
- Proven matrix and change management competence
- Solid subject matter expertise in one of the following: Legal, Technology or Operations, Investment Banking
- Appreciation of external regulatory developments as they relate to risk management.
A common-sense approach to problem solving with an ability to summarise a complex situation in a simple, communicable manner.
Proven experience in creating powerful executive reporting materials for use in presentations to senior management and executives.
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills at Dir/MD level, that demonstrate ability to balance and manage diverse stakeholder interest
- Proven experience of contributing to a complex design and implementation project
- Education to degree level or equivalent with relevant supporting business and operational management experience.
Project/Workstream Managers with banking experience are urged to apply.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk