This job is no longer available
Financial Crime Analyst, 6 month FTC, London
A global financial services leader is seeking a Financial Crime Analyst on a 6 month interim basis to support the Financial Crime Manager and team with on going projects and work surrounding anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, sanctions, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption. This is a great opportunity for a junior to mid level financial crime professional with immediate availability for contract work inLondon.
- Provide input into and assist with the drafting of relevant Compliance policies and procedures including the Financial Crime Monitoring Procedures (manual and system).
- Perform daily trade surveillance activities for financial crime including monitoring for money laundering, ongoing sanctions screening, fraud and bribery and corruption.
- Maintain log of identified suspicious transactions.
- Escalate issues to the Financial Crime Manager and where appropriate, MLRO.
- Support the Financial Crime team in the investigation of suspicious behaviour.
- Production of detailed log of identified suspicious transactions.
- Production of escalation reports to notify the MLRO/Head Compliance of issues.
- Understanding of the FSA handbooks and other relevant regulations, and the ability to apply this knowledge in a commercial environment. Good knowledge of financial crime regulations would be preferable.
- Previous experience of transaction monitoring within a large corporate environment would be preferable.
- Experience of a trading environment is required.
- Experience of working with Senior Management is required.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk