This job is no longer available
Project Manager - Public Sector - 9 months -London
Based in aCentral Londonoffice, my high profile client urgently seeks a project manager based within the public sector, preferably with an NHS background. By bringing together creative, fresh thinking, with technical expertise and experience - we help organisations to unlock otherwise concealed value from their physical and intellectual assets.
- Delivery of successful and profitable projects, whilst maintaining excellent client relationships
- Managing project and internal resources
- On the job coaching and development of junior team members
- Identifying, bidding for and winning work
- Identifying, evaluating and developing new services and opportunities
- Analytical Skills: Strong skills and track record in consultancy analysis and research skills
- Client Management: experience in managing clients (public /private sector) managing projects and work packages, ability to develop and win new business
- Track Record of Delivery: desire to complete and make an impact - proven experience on challenging and complex projects
- Excellent Communication Skills: confident on their feet in front of groups of people, good at taking complex concepts and explaining them in a clear, simple and engaging way. Concise and persuasive written style. Ability to adapt / select communication style to best meet the needs of the audience.
- Strategic Approach to Business: good understanding of how large organisations work and what it takes to drive projects and opportunities forward
- ExcellentRelationshipBuildingskills: professional and inspires confidence, works to win trust, human and authentic. Aware of the importance of relationships - particularly in stressful
If you feel like you have the knowledge and experience within the NHS / Public Sector as a Project Manager, then please apply now. Interviews will be taking please this week and next so please act fast.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com