This job is no longer available
Trade Floor Support Analyst- Trading House- City OfLondon- Upto £65k
Trade Floor Support Analyst- Trading House
Trade Floor Support Analyst required to join a leading trading firm which specialises in global trading for leading financial organisations to provide desktop support to all business functions within the company.
Main responsibitlies will include the following:-
- Procurement and configuration of desktop PCs, Monitors, Market Data Terminals, Telephones and Blackberry devices.
- Ownership of issues, tasks and ad-hoc queries.
- Performing daily monitoring checks to ensure that all core business services are fully operational.
- Setting up new users to firm standards and training users.
- Supporting Front Office users on Trading platforms and Market Data tools.
- Experience working within Trade Floor Support within a Window's environment.
- Exposure to desktop support within Equities, Fixed Income or other Trading organisations.
- 1+ years Trading application support experience with a good understanding of work flow and business process.
- Experience configuring NetApp storage systems and setup SnapDrive and SnapManager for SQL and Exchange.
- Designing and deployment of Windows Servers.
- Experience maintaining Active Directory and Group policies.
The Trade Floor Support Analyst role is a Permanent role which is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have the above the above skills and also excellent communication, interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills a natural passion for both finance and technology then please apply to this position or contact Nisha Somaia on 02073983600.
Trade Floor Support Analyst, Trade Floor Support, desktop support, market data, active directory, fidessa, Bloomberg, Windows, SQL, Microsoft exchange, trading, NetApp Storage
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk