Java Developer - Preston
My client specialises in the travel market and is currently looking for a number of developers to join their small focused team.
You will be working on the full life cycle of new java projects along with existing java applications. You will be part of a highly skilled and innovative team where you would be encouraged to bounce ideas of each other and discuss as a team how things move forward.
You will need to be passionate about your work and have pride in the work you do being able to deliver high quality software. You will be required to speak directly with clients and therefore gain experience in client facing work!
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in a software development role.
- Spring Framework
- Persistence framework ideally Hibernate
- Soap/XML/Other communications development
Experience of the following would be an advantage but not essential:
- Web service development, client and service
- Communications programming
- Eclipse IDE
- Unix/Linux shell programming
If this role could be of interest do get in touch ASAP to Heather O'Rourke at Computer Futures or call 0161 817 7888 to discuss
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com