Substation Site Manager
My client is a leading major engineering service provider who are currently working on projects across the Central Belt of Scotland and the North West of England. Because of this they are looking for a substation site manager to manage major substation re-build and substation construction projects across the South east.
This is a contract role for a minimum of 6 months.
As part of your duties you will have to:
- Manage sites where substation projects are undertaken.
- Be flexible to travel to various sites.
- Manage substation re-build
You will be:
- Able to show a strong background of site management.
- Scottish Power authorised
- Preferably you will have HV experience on other projects.
If you would like to know more information on this role then please call Aidan on 0131 243 4044 or apply with your latest CV